Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Texas






I just got back from my exciting trip to Texas to see Matt. It was an incredible trip filled with lots of memories together, some BRUTALLY HOT weather (102 degrees PLUS humidity) and just time to be us. It was such a blessing of a trip to be on, and I enjoyed every single moment of the trip. It was so good to see Matt again after 8 weeks of separation, and not being able to do things as a couple. We enjoyed a trip to Sea World in San Antonio, many dinners along the River walk in downtown San Antonio, trips to the mall, River boat tour, a late night carriage ride, a movie, and great talks about us, the struggles we share, the concerns we have and just encouraging one another.

It was a GREAT long weekend. I was able to see where he is staying, life on a military base, and shopping on a military base ;). I stayed in a really nice room that actually happened to be Matt's old room on base (must mean we are meant to be ;) and then had some down time to myself which was nice too, And also the plush queen bed to myself was nice as well. All in All such an amazing, awesome, fabulous weekend with Matt. So glad I was able to go and be with him just for a few days. Lord willing, only 4 weeks until we see each other again, when he swings up here before settling in GA.!!!! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment