Friday, March 9, 2012

After the Wedding


Well, The wedding is over and reality has set it. I am now getting settled here in Grovetown, GA. Its been quite an adjustment, and sometimes doesn't feel real and almost like I'm visiting. I know that I will get lonely especially when Matt's at work, but I am trusting the Lord, and that we will find a good church where I can meet great friends, and get connected in the 22 months that we are here. I have loved being married so far. I know that its only been a week, but its been fun! We have had fun getting our house in order and getting things organized, Even grocery shopping together, which was quite the experience! We leave for our honeymoon in 2 weeks, and am really looking forward to that. It will be so fun. I hope to keep you all posted on the happenings of life here on Lory Lane here on this blog so check back often to see into the lives of the Stevens!

No comments:

Post a Comment