Thursday, May 31, 2012

25.


Today I am looking back on my year of being 25. Tomorrow I officially turn 26. I literally can't believe that I will be 26. Where did 25 go? I will no longer be in my mid 20's I will be well on my way to 30. Whoa. So . Crazy. I still remember what I was doing on my 25th birthday. I was nannying that day for Owen and Leah, and also waiting for Matt to arrive in that day. Matt was officially leaving Hawaii and stopping back in Wisconsin for a couple weeks before he headed to Texas for the summer. I remember sitting in the Andersen's driveway eating birthday cupcakes with Leah, soaking in the sun. Then Matt arrived and the day got so much better.=). Matt had brought me a lei from Hawaii for my Birthday too, which was a fun surprise!

I was incredibly blessed again in the year of being 25. There way so many blessings beyond what I could possibly imagine in being 25. I got engaged and I got married. Two very incredibly high points for me. The Lord blessed me with an amazing fiance and now husband. I worked two incredible jobs that I loved. I have made new friends and rekindled old friendships. I moved to a new state, that I am thoroughly enjoying, and started a whole new life of being a wife. These just a few of the tremendous blessings the Lord gave me in the year of being 25. Not to mention His unfailing faithfulness, forgiveness, grace, mercy, love, sovereignty, and goodness.

I am excited about turning 26 tomorrow. I am excited to see what the Lord is gonna teach me and how He is gonna grow me in the next year. I am ready to do new adventures with Matt here in Georgia just him and I, and also with new friends. I am excited about maybe possibly starting a new job. I am ready to share my home with visitors from Wisconsin and wherever else. I am ready to grow deeper and deeper in love with my Savior this next year.

Here's to turning 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment