Saturday, June 12, 2010

Such A Blur....


These last few weeks have been quite the whirlwind. Since the end of May life has been going non-stop and my head has just been spinning. With my grandpa being diagnosed with cancer and being moved from his assisted living, to the hospital, to Ridgewood, and then finally home with the Lord, to the funeral, and meeting all these crazy Miller relatives, burying my grandpa a week ago, Monday and then Monday started the Hay family reunion minus 2. Then ending my nanny job for the summer, and starting back part time to the golf course, and now packing to leave for the Middle School Missions Trip, I just feel like I haven't had time to process much. The kids stopped over yesterday and I realized just how much I really miss them, I loved watching them grow and develop over the last 6 months, and its so strange not to get up and go over there, I will watch them like once a week or so over the summer, but I am already looking forward to the end of August when I can go back and be with them again. It was fun to see my extended family over this last week, it was fun doing things with them and having meals together, and just laughing together. I love that they ALL love the Lord, and that we have that common bond together, and that we are able to encourage one another. Now I am getting ready to go to Warrenton, MO to "chaperon" the Middle Schoolers on their missions trip. I am excited for this trip, I ask that you would pray for these kids on this trip and us as leaders, may we all grow to know and love Him more. Then when I get back, life should, Lord willing, slow down for the most part, and hopefully looking forward to sinking my feet in the sand at North Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment