Monday, June 21, 2010

MO top 10

I just got back from Warrenton, Missouri on a missions trip with the Middle Schoolers on Friday night. It was a great trip; the kids did awesome, they all got along and us leaders had a great time of laughing and working together. Here are my top 10 favorite things about the trip.

10. The downpour of rain while in Kroger's grocery store on the evening we arrived. I love rain.

9. 16inch softball on Monday night, a great MO tradition.

8. Weed tickling. Dan and Pete would pull the long weed stems from the ground and tickle others on the trip with it, we all thought it was some type of bug, so hence everyone kept slapping the area which they tickled, It was quite funny.

7. Carpet Ripping. We destroyed a trailer home, and so Bethany and I got to rip up the carpet with crowbars-It was quite fun. I felt so strong

6. Baskin Robbins. Going out for ice cream one night, is another MO tradition. It was so refreshing after a long days work, and hot day.

5. Clearwater Christian College. 5 guys singing worship songs. I am sucker for singers. enough said.

4. Botchy Ball in the park. It was nice to get away from the campus for a night and hangout at a park and play a game, it was a beautiful night. the sunset was amazing, the company was great.

3.The Last night. On the last night, almost all of us were in the pool for over 2 hours playing keep away with the water ball, Leaders vs. Kids. It got intense. It was awesome.

2. Small group share and prayer. One of my favorite parts of the trip, Listening and praying for 2 girls whom I enjoy. The Lord is working in all of us.

1. The Devotions. All taught by the male leaders of the trip. Lessons on humility. I was challenged, I need to do a lot of work. Praise the Lord for His grace and forgiveness. Undeserved. and so thankful.

One week of break/work..then off to camp Ripley to counsel, O Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment