Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rockn' Ripley 2010



Just got back from Counseling 3-5th graders at Camp Ripley for a week. It was a really fun and good week. I felt as though I wasn't as prepared for this trip as I should have been, Between my grandpas death, funeral, family reunion, Missouri Mission Trip, home to work for a week, and do laundry, and then we left, It just all went so fast, and this trip was kinda a last minute decision for me, so I felt a bit ill prepared, but the Lord gave me strength and it went awesome, I had a great time counseling with Corrie and enjoyed our cabin of 4 girls. The week was filled with beautiful ;perfect weather, challenge circles, swimming in the nasty lake, capture the flag, s'mores, hobo dinners, and a renaissance fair, which was my favorite part. The word was so clearly preached by the male counselors and staff, about humility--Which I also so desperately needed to hear. So overall, such a great trip, and awesome time with fellow counselors and staff. I didn't take any pictures while I was there, so these are pics from Ripley back in like 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment