Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Say A Little Prayer For Me....


I don't want to be Debbie Downer, but this night hasn't been the best. I didn't have the best of nights, One being I got "Laid Off" from my nanny job that I love so much tonight. Not because of anything that I have done, But the mom that I work for is a teacher, and schools are cutting back ;apparently for this upcoming school year, and since she was the last one hired on at the school, they had to let her go. Which then means I am also out of a job. She could get re-hired somewhere else in October or November- or even before hand , I guess you just never know. It has just thrown me for a loop when I got the news tonight. I was SO SO looking forward to going back in just a couple weeks--I LOVED being there, I loved being with the kids, and learning and growing with them. I don't know what the Lord has in store for me and what He is trying to teach me through all of this-- I do know this , HE IS GOOD. HE IS FAITHFUL. I must keep reminding myself of these truths, may this time of uncertainty draw me ever so closely to Him. But also in my head things are spinning, I just agreed to be in a wedding for a dear friend in PA over the holidays which means expenses of air fare and a dress, not to mention all the things that go with that. And also my health insurance and other things that need to be paid for. But I shall keep seeking the Lord through His word and I know the Lord shall provide for all of my needs. Pray that would keep my eyes fixed on Jesus; That things may be made clear to me.
Part of me is thinking right now, Do I start looking for another job? What happens if she gets hired in November and I am somewhere else? I'd wanna go back....I could stay at the mini golf course till the end of October when we close, but that wouldn't be my first choice. So I don't what to do or say or think at the moment.Please just keep me in your prayers......

No comments:

Post a Comment