Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WICKED & Papiller Cup



I am very excited for these next 2 days. I just get so giddy and excited thinking about it. Tomorrow is the day that I have been waiting for since December. I get to go see the play WICKED. Dan and Pete bought me the tickets for Christmas, for the 3 of us to go together and spend some time together as well. I love musicals and plays, and I love spending time with my brothers, even though it usually turns into a "Lets pick on Nie-Nie" session. Oh well, what are brothers for anyways right? It will be a stellar time. I haven't seen the play before, Dan has, and says I will thoroughly enjoy it. Which I am sure I will.
And then Friday is the 3rd annual Papiller Cup. Yep, a golf tournament. I suck at golf. Which is probably why we've lost the last 2 years. My brother Dan, me and Drew & Amy Papillon go out to Raymond Heights golf course and play some golf. It gets intense. But its way fun. I like the time that the 4 of us get together. I am hoping Dan and I get to take the cup this year. I will hopefully post some pics if I am able to get some. Wish me luck.:)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with both events, NieNie!
    Tim is taking my Mom, Connie and myself to "Wicked" on the 29th for our respective birthdays.... we'll have to compare notes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Oh thats so exciting. I can't wait to compare notes!!!I am pumped for these events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie-Nie! Have tons of fun seeing Wicked.

    ReplyDelete