Saturday, July 17, 2010

Results


What a great weekend. Wicked was incredible. I am just speechless, I absolutely LOVED it. The music was amazing, the actors/singers were awesome, and it was quite humerus.(I have even added some of the songs from the musical to my play list;). It was such a fun time, spending time with the brothers, and just hanging out. I wasn't able to get any pictures from that day, but it was lovely none the less. Then yesterday we had the golf tournament AND THE RESULT IS......We tied. Technically. Dan and I were ahead like the 1st 3 holes, and then we lost some steam towards the end, and it all came down to the last hole, and either I had to beat Amy or Dan had to beat Drew for us to take to cup. And we both tied both of them, so I guess they win cause they won last year??? I am not quite sure how that works, but whatever. It was close pretty much the whole round., And I didn't play as bad as I thought I would, which was nice. It was very hot out, but survived. Amy made these amazing team t-shirts, which were awesome, we looked so professional. It was a fun morning, then in the afternoon a friend and I were able to go help out a sweet friend who has 4 kids whose husband is away for 8 days, and just give her a break for awhile, it was a fun time, needless to say I was wiped last night, and now I am off to work for the evening, Hopefully it will go quickly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment