Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family. Friends. And the Fourth






I hope that you all had a great Fourth of July. It was such a beautiful day here in Racine, and I had such a fun day. The weather was absolutely amazing. It was extremely warm in the sun, but once out of the sun, there was a nice breeze, and amazing. My extended family was in town, my moms sisters, and husbands and kids, so I have been doing a lot of things with family lately. A lot of food, and a lot of togetherness.

Yesterday we enjoyed the parade, and then lunch and a good swim at family friends house, and then all headed downtown for the fireworks, in a VIP section, for special food, and great seats to see them go off. By the end of the day I was completely exhausted and sunburnt to a crisp and now I look like a lobster., oh well. I shall have a nice tan by the end of the week.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment