Monday, July 11, 2011

Stealing Focus


I have been thoroughly enjoying the book I am going through in my personal time. "A Praying Life"; it has taught me so much, if I could sum up how I am doing through all of this learning, reading, and trying to apply it would be...growing. I want to be more like Jesus, and I have learned that I need to shift my focus and thinking sometimes to do that. I am so grateful for my Savior and His daily guidance in my life. In the chapter today the author wrote some goal that he had for year. The goals he had were so amazing and I have decided to try to make them my goals now, stealing his ideas I guess. ;). I want to write them here and look back at this post every so often to see how I am doing. I pray that the Lord does a work in me with these goals.

1. Waiting and Praying
2. Listening; patience with people
3.Relaxing with People
4.Cultivate Humility
5.Quiet heart before the Lord
6.Prudence; dignity
7. Witness--unashamed of Jesus.

Pray for me. That I would be apply and do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment