Thursday, July 7, 2011

Verses For Meditation


"But as you abound in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence,....see that you abound in this grace also." 2 Corinthians 8:7

"Love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. Therefore be merciful, just as your Father is also merciful." Luke 6:35-36.

I have been meditating on these verses over the last 2 days. I am striving to be more Christ like in all I do, and these verses are so clear, and such a challenge...Loving my enemies, extending grace to ALL. I can do nothing on my own strength, Its is only through Christ that I can do anything. Lord, make me more like your Son Jesus Christ everyday. Keep my eyes focused on cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment