Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lory Lane


I just returned from my trip to Grovetown, GA; which will be in just a little less than 4 months will be my new home! It was a wonderful, amazing trip spent with my fiance that I love so very much, and I have come back even more in love with him than I already was. My heart just oozes love for him. I loved him so much before, but I love him a million times more now! I don't even know how thats possible, but I do.

Matt was able to take me around town so I could be at least a little familiar with things in the neighborhood, like the local Wal-Mart, the grocery store, and of course the mall! :) He even took me on base so I could be familiar sort of, with things there, what building he will be working in, and where the commisary and the exchange are. I was excited about moving down there before yet I was still very nervous and anxious about everything. But now that I have been down there and feel a bit better about everything, and seem to be at least a little familiar with stuff. I am very excited. Its a beautiful town, with nice southern folk, everyone so nice, and the weather isn't to bad either :)

Matt did and incredible job picking out a house for us to rent. It is absolutely beautiful. I love it. I am excited to make 562 Lory Lane our new home, and start decorating projects around the house, start cooking and baking for my husband, and eventually have guests and friends over to our home. I am excited to just live a married life with Matt, to be there with him all the time. To support him, love him. and just help him relax when he comes home from work on a stressful day. We were able to spend some really good quality time together. picking out curtains, enjoying meals together, shopping together, taking a walk together, and just enjoying a movie together. It was a wonderful time. I am so excited for what the Lord has in store for us. Only 3 weeks till we can be together again for the holidays! I hope it goes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment