Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts


I thought I should update this blog since it has been awhile since I have updated on whats going on in my life.

Life has been going well, there are days when I wish I could rip all of my hair out, and then there are days when i just float. Part of these days of distress that I think I feel at times, being the fact that I have not seen Matt in almost 7 weeks, makes it hard. There are so many times that I wish he was here to go with me to appointments, help me with things, and just be the one to tell me to relax, even though he does that over the phone, I wish that he was here in person to tell me that, or even just get a great big hug from him at the end of a long day. But I look forward to seeing him in just over a week, when we can finally see each other again, and be us again. There is an end insight for this journey. I do know that. But to be honest, it still stinks, and I think that sometimes it makes it harder, when you are engaged, and we just can't be an engaged couple together. But I look forward to that day of us finally being together forever.

Life continues to go on with work, of both jobs, which will both be ending on the same day in February. On my days off from nannying, I make appointments for the wedding to meet with different vendors and such, which is tons easier when I am not dragging a 3 year old with me. Things are slowly but surely coming together for the wedding, I am so excited to see it all put into place, and for the ball to really start rolling on everything. I do manage to sleep every so often, and do fun things too, outside of wedding stuff. Like this weekend I am going to enjoy some time with some friends at a holiday parade and then just hang out for a bit afterwards. I am looking forward to that.

My personal time with the Lord has been good. I finished my book on Heaven which was incredible. Makes me even more; long to be with my Savior, to be without sin, to be in His presence forever, worshiping Him forever, O what a day that will be, Come Lord Jesus!!! I am now just waiting for my new book to come in that I am gonna be going through for our marriage counseling, and I am looking forward to what I will learn through all of that. My prayer continues to be that I would become more like Jesus, that I would become the wife that He wants me to be, that Matt would lead us in a Christ-like manor, that we would grow together, to serve, love and know Him deeper. Pray that with me too! Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment