Thursday, November 24, 2011

Top 10


Today is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you are all stuffing yourselves with amazing food, and are surrounded by the ones that you love so much! I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a blog post about the top 10 things I am thankful for right now. Of course there are way more things that I am thankful for, but for now I have decided to narrow it down to ten.

10. Peanut Butter M&M's. I love them, hands down the best candy.

9. Friends. The Lord has blessed me with so many incredible friends here in Racine, that I love spending time with, like random hang out times, and staying up way to late.

8.My Jobs. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing jobs that I love so, so much, and that are pretty flexible, and I can honestly say that I love going to work.

7. My Future Home. I was so incredibly blessed to visit my future home in GA this past week, and I am so excited about decorating it, and making it home. Matt did such an incredible job picking out a beautiful place to call OUR first home.

6.My Family. Their crazy, their weird. But they are my family and I love em!

5. The Holiday Season. I love the feeling of Christmas coming, the sales, the deals, and the late night store hours so I can shop whenever I feel like it

4. The Cross. The blood shed for me there, the forgiveness, the love. I am truly humbled.

3.Heaven. I am So SO SO excited to go and be with my Savior, to worship and glorify my Savior.

2. Matthew John Stevens. I am excited to soon call him my husband, my partner. He takes such good care of me, He loves me no matter what, he is always looking out for me, and he prays for me daily..I am honored

1.Jesus Christ. I want to be more like Him everyday of my life forever. I want my life to reflect Him in EVERY area. May my life glorify Him.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment