Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Scared, She Isn't.

Yesterday we had some wicked weather here in Wisconsin, especially here in Racine. We had a tornado go through our town, Thankfully all was okay at the Andersen home where I as at while all was going on. I had just sent the boys off to school with Grandma, and I had just settled back onto the couch as usual with my coffee and Matt Lauer, as Leah was sleeping peacefully in her bed, all of a sudden the tornado sirens went off, the wind picked up and I got a little nervous. Now normally I would be sleeping through all of this because it took place so early in the morning. But I thought since there was a child involved whom I am in charge of, and care for, I should probably get her up and take her in the basement. So I did. She had no idea what was going on, She just kept saying "Whoa Nie-Nie, Outside, Brrrrrr..." And so while in the basement for all of like a half hour, She entertained herself, with a Kleenex. And thought it was the most hilarious thing ever, she would blow her nose and then suck the Kleenex into her nostrils. She was a happy camper. All in all, eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment