Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Request

I just wanted to make a quick blog post today asking you all out there in the blog world who are reading this,if you guys could pray for my dad. He has been the best dad in the world, and I have been truly blessed to have him as my father. He has provided for his family, has raised us to know, love and serve the Lord with all of our hearts. He is one of the most Godly men I know. Someday, I hope that the Lord blesses me with a husband who is just like my dad. He loves the Lord above all else, strives to obey Him daily, then loves his wife of almost 29 years, on Sunday. and then loves his 3 children. He has given us more than we deserve. And has helped us out in more ways then I can count.
Anyways, He has been at His job for over 30 years, and just recently over the last few months or so things have been EXTREMELY stressful for him at work. I can't share much else, but I ask that you would please pray for him. Pray that He would continue to rely on the Lord daily for His strength....Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment