Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Top 24.


I decided to post my top 24 things that I am thankful for. I haven't posted anything for awhile, and was wondering what I should post next since nothing to crazy has gone on recently! I was inspired by another blog that I follow, she just turned 40, and did her top 40 things she is thankful for. So I am gonna do the same for my age--24.

24. Packer Parties--I love going to them, and the plethora of food that is always available. They are usually held at some family friends house, but this Sunday we had it here, And Butch, our family friend, made my abs hurt, I was laughing so hard at him.

23. Panera Bread. My favorite resturant.

22. The College Age Bible Study. Always so encouraged and challenged when I go, this week, some deep stuffed discussed, but yet, so good.

21. Brownies. They are my favorite dessert, I love them.

20. My bed. I am in love with it, lately, its been one of my favorite places to be, although haven't seen much of it the last 2 weeks.

19. My 2 jobs. With this economy, I am so grateful that the Lord has provided 2 jobs for me, that I enjoy.

18. Jogging. I have a new love for exercise, I have been jogging consistently for the last 18 months or so, and I truly enjoy it, Usually just at the end, when I feel great. not so much doing it :)

17. My fellow youth leaders. I am so blessed to be surrounded with the best youth leaders ever, they encourage me, and make me laugh.

16. Racine Bible Church. Been my Home away from home the last 24 years, I am so glad to be apart of the ministry there, and to listen to Biblical teaching week after week.

15. Leah Andersen. Never ceases making me laugh

14. Fall weather. I love this weather. Brisk nights, pretty leaves, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and the colors.

13. Coffee. Don't know what I'd do without it

12. Forgiveness. Don't deserve it. So thankful He gives it

11. Pasta Salad. Yumminess.

10. Encouraging Text Messages.

9. My Brother Pete. Usually makes me laugh, other times, I want to punch him, But so grateful the Lord gave me THIS little brother

8. My brother Dan. Girl couldn't ask for a better older brother, although like Pete, at times I want to punch him, But grateful the Lord gave me a great older brother

7. The Hanel Family. Blessed my life in many ways, 4 of the most beautiful children ever. Wonderful examples of a Godly couple, love for one another, and example of patience.

6. My friend Roshelle. Been there for me in every way, when I need to vent and a good laugh I go to her. My wonderful Godly Friend.

5. Babies. Love em. Wanna squish them

4. My journal. So many thoughts and prayers, and cries of my heart in there. So glad HE hears them.

3. My personal time with the Lord book. CROSS CENTERED LIFE. I am blown away. Humbled. and need to do a lot of work.

2. Drew & Amy Papillion. They laugh at my jokes.

1. Jesus Christ. My Salvation. My Lord. My everything. He is the same yesterday; today and forever. AMEN. Thank you Lord.

What are you thankful for???

1 comment:

  1. This was great Nie-Nie! I'm thankful for a lot of those things too. Especially Butch's Packer parties :].

    ReplyDelete