Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.




I cannot believe that it is New Year's Eve already. This is crazy. Where did the year go?? I always heard people say that time goes so quickly, and never really believed them. I think I do now.
2010 was a good year once again. The Lord chose to bless me again, and I didn't deserve it. All the ups and downs of the year, and the Lord was once again faithful as He always is. And the provider of all. I am so thankful that He is Sovereign and loves me and forgives me.
It was such a good year for me spiritually I feel. I feel like I realized so much more this year than any other year. I felt like the Lord showed me more where my priorities are, where I need to change, showed me my sin, showed me grace, showed me love, broke me, and showed me why I am here on this earth, and guess what? Its NOT about me. Its about Jesus Christ.
He showed me once again, even though I have heard the story of the cross a million times. I have/had a whole new outlook at what took place on Calvary..It just amazes me and brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. His sacrifice for me. Ahh. Just amazes me.
I guess some other great things that 2010 brought as far as other things go, a 10lb weight loss (wahooo!!:), a 2nd job, A time to see old friends, time with my brothers, and just hanging with friends.
Some goals for 2011:
--Continue to focus on the cross

--Love others as Christ does

--That the Lord would continue to show me my sin, and the seriousness of it.

--That my life would reflect Christ in every area

--That I would encourage others more often

--And Run my 2nd 5k!!! :)

May the Lord Bless you in 2011!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nie-Nie. I definitely see a more gospel-centered focus in you at the end of 2010! Praying for you now in 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was encouraging, Nien. thanks.

    ReplyDelete