Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reunion





I am getting really excited. Not because Christmas is coming, Although I am excited about that as well. I am getting excited because I get to see some of my greatest friends in the whole world in less than a week. I am a bridesmaid in one of my dear friends wedding on Monday, and I fly to PA on Sunday to start all the festivities. These friends I met while I was at Bible school in Estes Park ,CO; 5 and half years ago. I can't believe its been that long. Some of the people I am gonna see again , I haven't seen since we left. I am so excited. I am of course excited about the wedding as well. I love going to weddings and participating in them, So it should be a good time. I miss these people a lot, and think about them quite a bit. I am excited and grateful to the Lord for this opportunity, and am so blessed to be able to do this....Even though it maybe only for 72 hours. I am sure its gonna be some of the best 72 hours of my life!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment