Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FORT 2011 Summary.


Just returned last night from the youth retreat. What an incredible weekend it was. Even with a trip to the hospital, for one student,(she's okay ;)It was still such an amazing weekend. God worked in so many hearts, it was incredible.
Wayne and Carol spoke the truth so clearly, and I believe people were convicted with sin in their lives and changes that they need to make as well.
The most exciting part was that at least 2 that I know of gave their lives over to Christ, and now join His kingdom. Amazing. We heard testimonies from our college age group and a youth leader. So real, and so great. God is good, and faithful, and so loving.
Worship was once again this year, so , so, good. I must admit I am not an emotional person, but when I speak of something so dear and close to me, like family or close friends, I may shed some tears, But our last morning of worship it was so awesome, the Lord was moving and my eyes welled up and a tear streamed down my face. It was amazing. What an amazing God we serve. All glory to Him.
Ha, and of course there was no missing the Green Bay Packer game either. It was projected on the large screen in the gathering area, and many gathered to watch the Packers beat the Eagles.
Broomball was in full force this year. I think I played more this year than any other year, with many bruises to prove this. My broomball team even made it past the first round of the tournament, ending in the 2nd round with a shoot out. Oh well. Guess there's next year :)
The food was good, the weather was freezing, and the Lord worked in so many lives. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment