Monday, January 17, 2011

Truly Thankful


Today, once again I am so so thankful for the work done for me at the cross. I was/am humbled again today for what was done for me there. This book that I am going through, just makes me so thankful for His forgiveness, makes me see my sin,and my wickedness, and so utterly thankful for His unbelievable grace. I am undeserving. I am nothing. I am gonna leave you with some quotes that struck me this afternoon from my book...

Guilt ignores the cross, but remembering our sin should drive us to the cross.

Not only do I recognize that I deserve none of this, but I also love the fact that I don't deserve any of this.

I have been forgiven much, freed from much, and blessed much.

"But I remember two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior."
John Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment