Friday, April 29, 2011

2 Weeks of Blessings






I finally have some time to sit and blog a little bit of what has been going on with me the last 2 weeks. It has been a great 2 weeks and I am so thankful that the Lord gave us this oppurtunity to be together and do things together that normal dating couples do!! We crammed a lot into 2 weeks, but everyday was a complete blessing and I enjoyed every single second that we were together, and wouldn't have taken back anything that we did. It was so fun and so amazing.

We had so much fun just talking face to face, just the 2 of us. Laughing together, and well, me being the air-head that I am, say stuff that may have been a bit embarrassing. We were able to go out to eat with friends, head down to Chicago for the day. (A very cold, rainy day, But fun none the less), eat out together..just us, Have Easter lunch with our families, play games with my family, Watch and go to movies, Go to the domes in Milwaukee, go to college group, grow together in Christ in church, and with other couples, enjoy church together, go to -I- am pretty- sure..every mall in southeastern Wisconsin, KOPPS ;), Build-A-Bear, Milwaukee Brewers game with friends and my brother and his girlfriend, and just walk together in the park.

All in all it was such a great time together. I am so thankful and grateful that he was able to come home and we were able to do things together. I am so thankful for this time in my life, even though it is hard, I know that the Lord is working in both of us, and is going to do some amazing stuff in both of us as we are away from each other. I thank the Lord for His many blessings in my life. I am a very blessed girl, in many ways.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment