Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Excited


So I have decided to start a Blog. I have been thinking about this for some time now. I love to journal and I always have tons of thoughts running through my head, so part of me has always just wanted to share stuff with people. A few friends have encouraged me to start one, and thought I wouldn't do to bad at it, and with a little help from a friend I got started. It will take time for me to figure out how to work this thing, so please bare with me, But I am so excited about this blog. To share with you what the Lord is doing and teaching me through His word, and other people, And also just maybe some fun random things as well. So I really hope that you enjoy this blog!


5 comments:

  1. Looks great stephanienie. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As one who struggles greatly with insecurity, people-pleasing, and self-confidence, I find your distinction of Andrew Johnson as your "favorite" youth pastor most crushing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be reading too...as long as you don't go all emo on me and start quoting poetry or anything like that :)

    ReplyDelete