Friday, March 19, 2010

Windows Down. Wind Through My Hair.


I love summer. I think its my favorite season. I am REALLY looking forward to it. I just love being able to go outside without a coat and not freeze the moment I step out the door. I am looking forward to time at the beach, the conversations that take place on the beach or just on the many walks that are taken during the time of year. I love doing the mission trips with the youth, its always a highlight of my summer. I love drinking cold drinks outside by the Bergman's pool with Heather as we catch some rays, while Pete and Spencer are trying their hardest to get us wet when we have clearly stated we don't want to get wet. I feel as though life slows down in summer, people are more easy going, and less stressed. But the thing I am most looking forward too, more than summer. Is the day I get to go to heaven. That will be the most exciting day of my life.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for summer! It already feels like summer where I am right now. I really like your blog, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen sister. there are some rays with our names on them this summer by the bergman pool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be content, I will be content, I will be content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, how long have you and David Bowie been dating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for summer!! It seems like it can't get here fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great comments everyone-Keep em coming!!!! I know I am SO SO ready for summer too!

    ReplyDelete