Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dreams Come True


I maybe a little bit into this show, Ok, I am really into this show. Its no secret that I am a huge fan of American Idol. Some people are really into other shows such as LOST. I won't name-names, but I know just a few who are into that show, but this is my show. I love it, I think I like it cause I can't sing and I live vicariously through them or something, not really sure. A lot of them have had some amazing talent, and its fun for me to see what these contestants can do from week to week. For the 2 year in a row, my favorite has won the compition, I am convinced because of my votes, but who knows. Some of my favorite commercials have always been the Disney ones, the ones where after someone wins a Super Bowl, the World Series, or American Idol. And they say " So and so Just won the Super Bowl, What are you gonna do next? and they reply; I"M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!"Well the new American Idol just did one, and its awesome. Check it out! Happy Memorial Weekend to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment