Sunday, May 16, 2010

Undeserved Blessings




Tonight we had our every six-week youth leaders meeting. Normally all the leaders from the high school group and middle school group meet together, but this time we met separately, and it was really good. Don't get me wrong, I love to death the high school leaders, but it was nice to just encourage one another in our ministry and learn specifically how to pray for one another, and things like that. As we were talking and laughing, I realized just how undeserving I am to be working along side these people. They are Godly men and women that I love and care about a lot, and the Lord has blessed the ministry. I am so blessed to be working with these people, and I love the unity that we all have with one another. The encouragement I got from everyone was awesome, and to hear what the Lord is doing in their lives just makes me hunger more for Him, and to spend more time with Him, and to spend more time in prayer. Time in prayer for these fellow youth workers. I am so undeserving of all that the Lord has given me. I am just in awe. God is sovereign. God is good. God is great. Thank you Lord for placing these people in my life, who make me strive to be more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment