Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Broken Heart


This is sorta a silly post but, This morning I woke up to the news that my one of my many childhood crushes, has gotten engaged. Prince William. Now don't tell me ladies that your heart didn't break a little too??? Every little girl dreams of marrying a prince and living in a castle. So when I heard the news my heart sank just a little :) She is a lovely lady- very cute, but let me tell you, I won't be naming my daughter Kate, anytime soon...I told my mom the news, and she of course had heard it already, and I said I was a little depressed, she rolled her eyes, and said, "He probably won't marry an American anyways." Thanks mom..I have always been fascinated with the Royal family. I don't know why, but I remember when Princess Diana died, I woke up at some unhealthy hour of the morning just to watch her funeral on TV. I bought magazines and books on the royal family, and read them for hours. I even had a poster of William in my room. I'll go rip that up tonight. I guess I should move on with my life now.....:) And there's always prince Harry right????;) Nope, I could never do it, He looks to much like my little brother Pete, and that'd be weird. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment