Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life Today


I thought I would blog a little today on what is going on in my life right now and what I continue to learn from the Lord daily. I am so thankful for my Master and that He continues to daily love me, forgive me, and grant me His grace that is so undeserved. My reading of the book Slave is going well. I am learning a lot of what a true slave/master relationship looks like. I am continually humbled and continually thankful for Jesus and what He has done for me. I am so undeserving and such a wicked sinner, yet He bought me and loves me. I need to daily take up my cross and follow Him. Trust in His sovereign will, and just obey.

Life on the work front is going well. I am quite exhausted by the end of most days, but I am thankful for the 2 jobs the Lord has blessed me with. Yesterday was quite the day when I took on the task of watching the kiddo's cousin Ellie, who is almost 9 months old. I forget how much work babies really are and that they pretty much need to be watched at all times. So it was quite the exhausting day with the 3 kids, and I am grateful for the experience. It was fun at times. It reminded me that I need to daily ask the Lord for HIS strength and wisdom as I teach and train these kids, and that they may see the Lord at work in me, a sinner in need of a daily Savior. I want the fruits of the Spirit daily portrayed in my life, I pray that the kids see that. Life at the salon is well. Still enjoying it and the many benefits that come with it!=). I soon will just be working that job for the summer, so I will have a bit more free time coming up!!

So I am staying busy with my jobs, and on my days off I am enjoying working out (and working out on days I work too =) Meeting with my mentors for coffee, and of course my favorite of all sleeping! This is my life thus far. I live a very blessed one. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment