Friday, June 3, 2011

Lately


Sorry its been about a week since I last posted, I was having some blogging trouble and for now it looks as if things are up and running again, for how long? I don't quite know yet..Hopefully for good ;)
So in my last post I told you what book I am now going through in my personal time...Its called Conterfeit Gospels. It is absolutly amazing. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it for everyone to read. It speaks the gospel truth so clearly and how our world seems to be deminishing the truth of the gospel to fit what we think, and how to make it more about us, and less about Christ and what He has done for us in His life, death, and resurrection. I urge all of you to pick it up and read it. Well worth your time. I hope to blog about it more as I learn and grow.

Also lately whats been going on. Well, lets see, I TURNED 25!! Wahoo! I can't believe that I am 25. I am officially I guess in my mid 20's! My year of being 24 was the best ever, and I am so, so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me in my year of being 25. I spent my birthday with my boyfriend. He is in town for the next 3 weeks (which is also why my blogs maybe lacking within the next couple weeks ;) and he spoiled me beyond belief! We had the best day. Just being together, We went to lunch, took a walk, and did ministry together. I am so blessed to have him here with me and just be a real couple for a few weeks. Its been so awesome having him here with me in person! I am sure there will be many blog entry's to come of what we did over the 3 weeks he was here. I am looking forward to using the present he gave me on Sunday..Michael Buble tickets! I love Michael Buble. He is my favorite ever.!!!

Work is still going well, Enjoying the time left with the kids, and the time at the salon is going well too, nothin to crazy is going on there! Just doing life I guess! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment