Monday, February 21, 2011

Attempt # 2







So today since its really crappy, slushy, rainy, snowy, ect. outside, I decided to attempt to make the Fruity Pebble Squares again. If you remember from my previous blog post, you remember mine turned out okay,but not really my best work. I remembered this time to use the smaller marshmellows, BUT this time I attempted also not to use a receipe. It wasn't by choice. The last time the receipe was on the box. This time it was NOT. So I tried to do it from memory. BAD IDEA. I should have known better. I am not good at cooking or baking. But somehow I thought I could attempt this simple lil receipe and I failed once again. I forgot the butter. JEEEEZ. Someday I will get SOMETHING right. My poor husband someday, Good thing he won't be marrying me for my cooking skills. So the next rainy day I shall attempt it AGAIN. I WILL get it right one of these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment