Tuesday, February 8, 2011

They Did It.








Well, They did it, And I can't believe it. My home team of the Green Bay Packers have won the Super Bowl, and this state is going nuts. I have never seen so many crazy people together all at one time. I must say it was pretty fun being able to witness it all. The last time this happened was when I was 11, and I have no recollection of any of this hype. It was a great game to watch, and I was surrounded by such fun people for the game, we had our times of excitement and our times of heart palpitations, and moments when I thought I may cry, and also some disturbing moments at the end when we had finally won, when my father did the Raji dance.

All in all, such a great season, I didn't think we would make it this far, because of all the injuries we had and because of some of the teams we lost too. What a fun season. I can't wait to do it all over again next season.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment