Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

So today I guess is Love day, or Valentines Day. The day we tell our loved ones how much we appreciate and care about them, even though we should do that everyday...I have always loved Valentines Day, even being single for so many of them, I still liked it. I liked the lovey dovey-ness I guess of everything. And probably also because I LOVE flowers esp. roses which are my favorite, and they are EVERYWHERE. It just made me so happy.
Although, the last couple of years, being that I was single, and also this year too, I wanted to shift my focus on Christ, and the love that He has for me, and thank, praise and worship Him for how much He loves me, and has shown that to me over the years. Without Christ I am nothing.

I think to Calvary and the love that was poured out for me, and I am just in awe and just so grateful, for Christ loving me so much that He would die for such a selfish sinner like me. I think about the forgiveness that He gives me daily, I don't deserve it, and He gives it to me. I am so grateful for all the blessings He has placed in my life, that I don't deserve either.

God loves me so much I will never be able to comprehend how much He does. To send His one and only Son to die for me, just blows my mind. I am such an aweful wicked person. And He loves me. I am just so awestruck.

I love Jesus so much, I Just could burst. I can't wait to be with Him someday, worshipping Him at His feet and being in His presence forever.

Thank you Lord, For showing your grate love for me through your Son Jesus. And loving me so much when I don't deserve it. May I show your love to all in my life, now, always and forever.


Happy Valentines Day Everyone, May you see the great love that Christ has for you too!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. I'm glad your Valentine's day was happy! :)

    ReplyDelete