Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 1 Year Blog.


It was actually one year ago yesterday that I started this blog. I can't believe that its been one whole year already..Seems so crazy. A lot has happened to me over the last year since starting this blog! The Lord has blessed me beyond words. His Grace is sufficient, His love so undeserving, And His daily forgiveness needed.

I feel as though, spiritually, I have grown tremendously over the last year, and I think in part it has to do with this blog. Typing out what what I am learning and thinking through what the Lord is doing and trying to teach me has helped. Also meditating on what I am learning. I appreciate all the amazing feedback from all you readers. It great to hear what you think. I also hope that you have learned a little bit of me as you have been reading this. I hope you see a girl, longing to know her Savior deeper, being humbled,a trying to live a life of daily dependence on Him, and longing to see His face soon. This is still my daily desire and will be for the rest of my life.

I guess just everyday general daily life is blogged about here sometimes as well. I am so blessed to be with Owen and Leah and at times Logan, they have taught me more than they will ever know or understand. I treasure my times with them, because sadly, I won't be with them forever. You prayed for me and my jobs, As you have seen, the nanny job I got back, just a little later than anticipated, and even was blessed with a 2nd job, which I am still loving every second of it. And lastly, I don't think I have blogged about Him ;) much, but the Lord has blessed me with an amazing boyfriend who cares about me, and keeps me laughing. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. I will continue to trust the Lord with this relationship, and seek His will for us. And just continue to pray for him daily that he will grow into the godly man he needs to be, and desire Him above all else....

Thank you for reading. May you continue to grow in Christ daily, Just as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment