Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Iowa







This past weekend I was able to get away for about 4 days and take a little vacation. It was really nice to just get away for a little while and enjoy some friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I rode along with Butch and Heidi to Iowa on Friday and returned last night. It was such an amazing fun time filled with amazing food, fellowship, evening walks, malls, BBQ joints, church, and just relaxing together.

I was even able to sneak in just a little time with my old youth pastor and his wife and family, and even one night got to watch their twins while they went out. Lyndon wasn't to fond of me, as you can see from the photo, but Laurel and I became fast friends. I had such a great time, and can't wait to do it again. Now its back to real life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment