Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday Night







Sunday Evening, I was truly blessed and praising the Lord for the work that He has done in these 3 lives. Above are pictures of the baptism service that we had at church Sunday night. The Lord was glorified, and it was truly one of the best services I have been too. 13 people were baptized (My brother Pete, my brother Dan's girlfriend Lauren, and my really good friend Liz-who are all pictured-are just 3 of the 13). These people wanted to publicly pronounce their obedience to the Lord by being baptized and wanting witnesses to keep them accountable for the decision they have made, being committed to the Lord for the rest of their lives. It was extra special for me as a sister to see my older brother (who is a youth pastor) baptize my younger brother. What a special moment.

I was baptized at 17, that is when I committed my life to Christ. One of the best decisions I have ever made. What an amazing night!

(Sorry for the blurry pictures, my camera is terrible, and the lighting isn't that great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment