Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here's Whats Going Through My Head......


This coming Tuesday is my last day at Mulligan's. My last day of work, hopefully not for long. Some of you have been asking about my job status thus far. Well my nanny kiddos mom, still has not heard anything yet. School here starts Wednesday. To be honest with you I am really freaking out right now, and I need to just trust and rely on the Lord so much right now, He is in control and not me, but in my head I am thinking, "Ok, God, right now would be so awesome if she/I could get a call!" I am just thinking about all the expenses and stuff that I need to pay; granted I am SO BLESSED in many ways and its not a ton, but they are important such as my health insurance. I would totally appreciate all the prayers I can get right now, pray that the Lord would have me where HE wants me to be and where He maybe most glorified. Ultimately I would love to be back with the kids, but if that is not where He wants me, then may He provide something else for me quickly....I maybe out of work for a few weeks, until she gets called to sub. or whatever, but I just don't know. So that's kinda where I am at. I appreciate all your prayers already that I have been so encouraged by. During this time of waiting that I am in--pray that I would just continue to trust in his promises and just soak myself in Him, Love Him, Love others, and just be the women that He wants me to be.

2 comments: