Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to the World

Meet Kaylene Grace. Dear friends of mine that I work with in youth group just had their 3rd baby on Saturday. Their first girl.!!!! What a lil delight she is!. I already told her that when she turns 14, I am gonna take her to get highlights and low-lights, and get her ears pierced and that if she got nervous, I would get more earrings in my ears, to make it all better. What a true blessing form the Lord she is. I can't wait to watch her grow up. My prayer for her is that she may Love the Lord above all else, Love others, and desire to know Him more daily. I pray for her parents, that they may teach and train her (and her brothers :) in the ways of the Lord, and that He may give them wisdom and guidance is raising her. May they ALL desire to know Him more, And All of us. Welcome to the World Kaylene.

No comments:

Post a Comment