Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its Official


Nope, I'm not engaged, But I am officially employed at the hair salon. I officially got hired Thursday night, right after my interview, and then this morning (at 7am by the way) I joined the staff meeting. So I guess I am doing this. I also talked to my nanny mom, and she also got called and looks like she'll be starting within the next few weeks. I am very excited about starting this new journey that the Lord has provided for me. I am a bit nervous about starting, but I think Its starting something new, But after a a week or so, hopefully, I will have been adjusted.

I start training on Tuesday, and then it looks like I will be working like 2 days a week, at least till the end of the year, and then after the new year, possibly adding another day or two. I am a bit overwhelmed with it all, but I think this is good for me to start saving for things and can start "paying the bills" again. I am so blessed. I am so grateful. Thanks again, for all your prayers and words of encouragement that so many of you have given me. I am so grateful. Your prayers are so much appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment