Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunday's Coming

A friend of mine had this video on her facebook page last night, Now I don't usually watch people's video's that they post unless it looks intriguing to me, This one for some reason caught my eye, I found it quite interesting, and yet so true, and so sad. I urge you to take a look at this video and see what you think. It sure made me think, its funny but sad in a sense.

Just a little job update for you, for those of you interested, I started training yesterday at the salon and it went fairly well, there's a lot for me to learn and catch on too, which I hope will all come with time and practice. I enjoyed my first night, it seems like a pretty relaxed setting and the stylists there seem very nice and laid back. The other receptionist there that is training me, I think is a believer, and I was able to share somethings with her that are important to me and things like that. So it made for a good night
And my nanny momma got the call, she starts Friday, so then I start Friday. So I will be doing BOTH jobs starting Friday, which is kinda intimidating and it will be my first night alone at the desk at the salon, So I ask for your prayers once again. I will keep you posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment