Friday, April 9, 2010

Top 10







So I decided to write a top 10 things I am thankful for. My pastor did it on his blog the last couple of days, and my brother has on his blog before so I thought this would be fun to do, and also praise and thank Him for how blessed I really I am. There are days when I am not thankful enough, I need to thank Him more often.

1. The book of Revelation and the John Mac Aurthur book that is helping me understand the book better. I am going through the book of Revelation for my personal time, and I am really enjoying it, theres some good stuff in there. I am just SO VERY thankful that the Lord is in control, I need not to fear. Praise the Lord He is coming back!!!

2. Leah Andersen.--That 20 month year old makes me laugh so hard. She sees me in the other room and yells "NIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then waves.

3. Sleep-Its no secret that I am huge sleeper. I am sorta on Spring Break this week, since the kids' mom is home, although I am still working at Mulligan's a couple days--I have been able to sleep in everyday this week. Its been AMAZING.

4.The Patek Apartment.-Tuesday night I got released from Mulligan's early due to the rain, so I went over the Phil and Laura's apartment, because I knew Tim was over there, and we all ate dinner together, had great conversation, and then Phil and Tim played Chess, Laura was house cleaning and I was watching American Idol, the funny part was Tim, Phil, and Laura were playing the roles of Simon, Randy and Kara by critiquing ALL the contestants, and making jokes, and I must admit it was pretty funny-meanwhile my mom was sending me texts because the Bergmans were over at my house and they were watching it too, and they were critiquing too. Although, it was not so funny when MY FAVORITE contestant was up, and they said he wasn't good. That was false. (that's a picture of him at the top)

5. Subway--I was craving Subway last night so I drove to get myself a sandwich, intending to eat only a six inch and save the other half for lunch today--Well, I didn't have it for lunch today. I ate and ENTIRE foot long sub myself. That has never happened. But it was so good.

6. Target. I don't need to say anything more. That place is a little piece of paradise to me.

7. New Shampoo.--Got some yesterday, it smells so good. I love being clean, and having good smelling hair.

8. The Sun--Haven't seen it in awhile, its great to see it today, I think I am gonna go outside later and enjoy it a little more.

9. Wicked.--I got the tickets to see the play Wicked in the mail a few weeks ago, I am excited to see it and spend time with my brothers.

10. The College Bible Study--Its Friday, that means college Bible Study meets tonight at Andy's , I love the Bible Study, there aren't many of us who attend, about 5 or 6. But its so encouraging to me. We get to spend about 45 min. in Gods Word, talking about it, encouraging one another in it, praying for each other, and then fellowshipping with each other. I love it.

Have a great weekend everyone, I hope you all find things to be thankful for too!!!

1 comment: